- We are most grateful for your support as our work could not continue without it.
- Preservation of your privacy is therefore of utmost importance to MEDyARTE Foundation and we are committed to protecting your personal data, informing you as to why this data is needed and making only essential and responsible use of it.
- The first time you contact us we will collect your name, title, email address, actual address, telephone numbers (as appropriate) to enable us to get back to you with a response. This response may include email contact or regular updates about our projects as appropriate. We will ask you if we can use your details for marketing purposes: if you consent then we may contact you about further projects, fundraising activities and other ways to support us.
Bank details and taxpayer status (to confirm if we can claim Gift Aid) will be collected when you donate to support our causes although this information will not be stored.
- Under no circumstances will we share your data with any other company or organisation. Consequently, you should receive no unsolicited offers or attempts at contact as a result of giving your details to us. We may need to share limited personal information with our partners (for example organisations who help us to process your donations) however we will not allow such organisations to use your data for their own purposes.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we are concerned that your actions endanger the rights, property or personal safety of MDyARTE members or our website.
- We will keep information about you on our system for as long as is necessary to complete the particular activity which has triggered data collection. In some circumstances (for example if you are a supporter of a specific project) we will keep your information for the duration of the project you are supporting. This is so that project updates can be sent to you if desired. You can contact us and request that your data is removed from our system at any time.
- You have got a right to request a copy of your personal data stored by us.