Terms and Conditions MEDyARTE
- This website is owned and operated by MEDyARTE Foundation. References to “we”, “us “or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to Medyarte Charity which is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England and Wales number If you need to contact us concerning the content of the website or these terms and conditions please send a message through our contact box.
- Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement from the date of your first use of the site. MEDyARTE reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by making changes online. Your continued use of this Website after changes are made constitutes your acceptance of the altered terms and conditions. These Terms apply to the entire content of our website and to any e-mail correspondence between us and you. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not breach the rights of any third party, or restrict the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. You may not alter this website in any way, expose it to viruses or upload damaging files,obscene or offensive material or any other information which could affect its use. It is prohibited to use the website in such a way which could cause harassment or distress to any person.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such an infringement, your right to use our Website will cease immediately. We reserve the right to deny any user access to our website without prior notice.
If you post or transmit to our website any prohibited material as described above and this directly leads to any expenses, liability or losses being incurred by us then you agree to indemnify us for all such expenses, liability or losses.
- The information on this website (for example names, images, pictures, logos etc) does not imply endorsement or representation of any product or organisation or concept of any kind. MEDyARTE will not be responsible for any damages whatsoever arising from use of the website or of information indirectly associated with the website.
- Copyright – all content of this website is a property of MEDyARTE Foundation. Prior authorisation must be obtained before any commercial use or publication of selected items. Documents may be copied for personal use however no changes to them are permitted and their source must be stated during use. The material should not be used in any way which could damage our reputation, be harmful to us or hamper our ability to achieve the foundation’s charitable objectives. Copying of any pictures or videos is prohibited.
- Links- Our site may contain links to third party websites. Such links are included purely for your convenience. We are not responsible for their content and we do not have any control over them. We do not endorse them. You take full responsibility for accessing such links.
- MEDyARTE seeks to protect online payment details in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, the security of such information transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. As such any data transferred is at your own risk.
- Cookies are used on this website
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.